- Brought home a report card in which the highest grade was a B, which was in PE, and the core classes weren't up to her fullest potential.
- Didn't attend her sister's recital.
- Slept through church, when her sister played the voluntary to close two services. And the pièce de résistance...
- Got kicked out of the church youth group last night.
- No cell phone
- No computer access (all passwords were changed last night) except for schoolwork which will be proctored by Yours Truly
- No walking home from school with friends
- If she stays after school with a teacher, she brings a note from the teacher.
For how long?
- Until the next progress report showing improvement in her grades, or
- Until the next report card showing improvement in her grades, or
- Until her rude behavior towards parental units changes, or
- Until her 21st birthday.
Whichever comes first.
As I told the youth minister last night after he called me to pick her up, I could really use one of his Mint Juleps.