So, without further ado, here are seven things you might not know about me.
- I always wanted to have a farm and raise goats, honeybees, and quail.
- I used to stand in line with my grandmother for her monthly supply of cheese and peanut butter from the government.
- In high school, I attained sharpshooter level in riflery.
- I prefer a bow to a gun.
- I learned how to drive in a green 1972 GMC Gremlin when I was 11.
- I read my first words when I was two but I am a very slow reader, to the point where it embarrasses me.
- I am utterly terrified of snakes, so much so that I can't even look at pictures of them without being scared.
Now, here are seven Stylish Blogs that you should check out:
VIRGINIA THROUGH MY LENS
Honey, I'm Home
Hope in a Basket
KING OF NEW YORK HACKS
Mom And Me, Kassey
It's easy really. Seven things that people might not know about you and seven other nominations for the Stylish Blog Award.
I think I'll go back to writing without "I's" now.