Thief! Again with the plagarized material. This time it's the (infamous) 30-Day Facebook Picture Challenge. Only without pictures. If a picture can paint a thousand words then why can't I paint you? Whoa! Already off on tangents and the first paragraph isn't finished yet. It's going to be a long, disjointed blog. So hang on.
Day 1. A picture of yourself with 10 facts: Here goes.
Red hair, hazel eyes, 5'10", classic curves. Eh... If you want the real picture, go reread all of my blogs. As for ten facts, what don't you know about me?
1. Born and raised in the heart of Dixie.
2. My granddaddy lived with us until he died.
3. Competed in a few junior beauty pageants as a child.
4. My first camping experience was with a canvas pup-tent held up with wooden poles.
5. Filed my first 1040 when I was 12.
6. Play the piano when bored.
7. Won scholarships to five colleges in a pageant as a high school senior.
8. Can never keep my Lenten discipline all the way to Easter.
9. My picture can be found in the dictionary next to the word "stubborn".
10. Want to live high on a mountaintop.
#8 and #9 seem to be contradictory. Let's see which one wins out in the quest for the 30 Day Non-Facebook Prose-Instead-of-Pictures Challenge. Who's with me?
nothing like you've ever known...
9 hours ago