18.8.11

There's More to See than Can Ever Be Seen

Back on a roll with the 30 Day Non-Facebook Prose-Instead-of-Pictures Challenge.  The 20th Challenge is today:

20.A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel

This challenge was already done a while back with my non-bucket-list list of sensory experiences to be had before I die.  They covered sight, smell, taste, touch, and sound.  But I'll still play along with today's challenge.

This may shock a lot of people, but I'd love to travel to Tanzania.  Just think!  A photo safari, the Maasai, and Mount Kilimanjaro all in one place!  How thrilling is that?  Seeing the great migration, interacting with the nomadic people, climbing the highest peak in Africa.  The problem would be finding enough resources to do a trip like that.  Resources of both time and money. 

But today's challenge isn't about where I want to travel next month, or next year.  It's simply where I would love to travel.  One day.  Hopefully. 

[Title taken from this.]

No comments:

Post a Comment