8.12.08

First Things

Making a break from something is always difficult. In deciding to jump ship, I made the conscious decision that I wasn't the captain. But I'm not a lemming. I have friends who're already in the water; some friends who have one leg over the railing; and other friends who just ordered another round of Margaritas from their deck chairs.

So here I am, making a new nest for the time being. My to-do list? Let's see...
  • Hang curtains
  • Put out the welcome mat
  • Put on the tea kettle
  • Send change-of-address cards

Come in and sit a spell.

5 comments:

  1. *waves* Welcome to the "Spaces that Spaces forgot to hose".

    It's a nice little joint over here. You'll fit in nicely amongst the rest of us MSN outcasts.

    DOWN WITH BILL! DOWN WITH REDMOND!

    Oops...sorry. Didn't mean to get all controversial on ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, well, well ... Lookie here. So first things first on my end too: Congratulations on your new home here at blogspot. I'm sure it will be looking pretty damn good before too long. Actually, it already looks pretty damn good with you there knitting away ... lol ... Leave it to me to say something like that, eh?

    Happy Holidays to ya, Gaelic Wife.

    ~Nooner~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you came with us to the dark side!! I hope you get rid of the stalker.. You'll like it, as you get used to it.
    hugs,
    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am honored to be invited! Spaces is making me a bit insane but I will try it on for size for a while.......ugh. hugs, g

    ReplyDelete