24.12.08

How To Make Me Cry

Dear {Gaelic Wife},
We here at St. {insert your favorite saint’s name}’s want you to know that we are thinking about you and praying for you, knowing that this holiday time may be difficult. Holidays are poignant times, filled with tradition and memories.
As you find your way through a holiday season that may be very difficult and bittersweet, we pray that the light of Christ, that shines through the darkest nights, light your path, and bring you comfort and peace.
If we can be of any help to you, please do not hesitate to contact us.
In Christ,
{Rector+}
{Vicar+}
{Priest Associate+}

2 comments:

  1. I'm no saint, but the same goes for me. Timber and I are at our house, jes chillin', so holler if you need somebody to listen to you cry or scream or whatever.

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pray you make it through with peace in your heart. You'll see him again one day... You know where I am, if you need me.
    hugs,
    Jean

    ReplyDelete