This may be difficult for all but a handful of folks. But try your hand at it and I'll give you the answers at a later date.
1) What did I learn to drive in?
a) 1965 green Mustang convertible
b) 1980 Chevy Chevette
c) 1972 green AMC Gremlin
d) 1979 white Cadillac convertible
2) What is my favorite season?
3) If I were diagnosed with a terminal disease, what would I do?
a) Cash out my life insurance and go climb Mt. Everest
b) Enroll in every clinical trial I could find
c) Write a book
d) Throw a pity party and invite everyone I know
4) What do I snack on at a movie?
a) Junior mints
d) Sour patch kids
5) What am I scared of?
d) The dark
6) What color predominates my closet?
7) What is my favorite store to shop in?
a) Abercrombie & Fitch
8) How many years did it take me to graduate from university?
a) 3 - Miss Smartypants
b) 4 - Right on time!
c) 5 - I missed one credit hour
d) Um - Don't tell my parents that I didn't
9) My favorite chip flavor is _________.
b) Ruffles Original
c) Salt and Vinegar
d) Sour cream and Onion
10) What was my first pet's name?
11) What is my favorite Disney movie?
a) Beauty and the Beast
d) Toy Story
12) Favorite childhood game is ___________.
b) Hide and go seek
d) Chutes and ladders
13) I secretly would like to be a ______ for a day?
a) Famous Singer/Actor
b) CIA Agent
14) My favorite sport to watch is ________.
15) If I had to eat the same kind of food for a month what type would it be?
16) My favorite drink is _______?
a) Pinot noir
d) Old Fashioned
17) Where would I spend my vacation?
a) The mountains
b) The beach
c) The Big Apple
d) The Big Easy
18) If I was running out of my burning house, what item would I grab?
d) Cell phone
19) What perfume do I wear?
a) Nuit de Noho - Bond No. 9
b) Chanel No. 5 - Chanel
c) Beautiful - Estee Lauder
d) Opium - Yves Saint Laurent
20) What did I want to be when I was little?
Acts of Kindness Lunchbox Notes
15 hours ago