- It's raining.
- While on the phone, I walked out to get in the car not remembering that I was on the land line not my cell phone. I promised my husband I'd call him back on the cell phone when I was in the car.
- At ballet on the first plié, my tights ripped in the crotch seam.
- On the second plié, my knee popped and I ended up wearing a knee brace during the rest of class.
- After class in checking my email on the Blackberry, my lech of an archery coach wants me to deliver his Girl Scout cookies tomorrow morning.
- I finally remembered to call my husband back while running errands.
- On the way home, I drove right past the pharmacy and forgot to drop off my daughter's prescription.
- As I was changing from my ballet outfit back to my civvies, the cat pushed the door open right when I was buck naked and the three guys working on the gardening next door got a cheap thrill.
Methinks I should stop while I'm behind.