To answer the burning questions of last week...
1) What did I learn to drive in?
a) 1965 green Mustang convertible
b) 1980 Chevy Chevette
c) 1972 green AMC Gremlin - 2-door 3-on-the-floor hatchback
d) 1979 white Cadillac convertible
2) What is my favorite season?
d) Fall - preferably in the mountains
3) If I were diagnosed with a terminal disease, what would I do?
a) Cash out my life insurance and go climb Mt. Everest - if I'm gonna die, better have some fun beforehand
b) Enroll in every clinical trial I could find
c) Write a book
d) Throw a pity party and invite everyone I know
4) What do I snack on at a movie?
a) Junior mints
b) Popcorn - with butter
d) Sour patch kids
5) What am I scared of?
c) Snakes - even pictures in books and on TV or movies
d) The dark
6) What color predominates my closet?
c) Brown - like the colors of Autumn
7) What is my favorite store to shop in?
a) Abercrombie & Fitch
d) Nordstrom's - I didn't say I do it often
8) How many years did it take me to graduate from university?
a) 3 - Miss Smartypants - thanks to testing out of history, French and calculus
b) 4 - Right on time!
c) 5 - I missed one credit hour
d) Um - Don't tell my parents that I didn't
9) My favorite chip flavor is _________.
b) Ruffles Original
c) Salt and Vinegar - makes me pucker
d) Sour cream and Onion
10) What was my first pet's name?
d) Sunshine - an orange tabby
11) What is my favorite Disney movie?
a) Beauty and the Beast
b) Mulan - strong female lead who doesn't do everything in hopes of a man
d) Toy Story
12) Favorite childhood game is ___________.
b) Hide and go seek - the pro of hiding
d) Chutes and ladders
13) I secretly would like to be a ______ for a day?
a) Famous Singer/Actor
b) CIA Agent - thanks to my academic advisor who was a recruiter
14) My favorite sport to watch is ________.
a) Football - any SEC team
15) If I had to eat the same kind of food for a month what type would it be?
d) Italian - so many to choose from
16) My favorite drink is _______?
a) Pinot noir
d) Old Fashioned - love my bourbon
17) Where would I spend my vacation?
a) The mountains - reminds me of home
b) The beach
c) The Big Apple
d) The Big Easy
18) If I was running out of my burning house, what item would I grab?
b) Photos - reminds me of family
d) Cell phone
19) What perfume do I wear?
a) Nuit de Noho - Bond No. 9 - because my other fav only sells in Europe
b) Chanel No. 5 - Chanel
c) Beautiful - Estee Lauder
d) Opium - Yves Saint Laurent
20) What did I want to be when I was little?
a) Ballerina - my teacher told me I was too tall to dance professionally
How'd everyone do?
Oh Wow, How Embarrassing Sorta Kinda
1 day ago